Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's been quiet.

It sure has, and I'm sorry.  Sometimes life just gets in the way of things.  But I'm trying to turn things around and start anew with blogging.  I've been trying to refresh my batteries - although that's been proving somewhat difficult - and I hope that I can eventually get back on some sort of pattern of normalcy.

Some interesting tidbits:

Women are starting to buy more expensive and powerful cars, and what is the result?  They're starting to get more tickets.  If you were ever in a psychology or sociology class and the teacher told you that men drive more recklessly, well guess what baby...The times, they are a changin!  Now you can go rub it in their noses.  In fact a study done by Quality Planning found that the seven out of the top ten cars cars to get ticketed, including the top two, the Mercedes-Benz SL-Class and the Toyota Camry Solara, are driven predominantly by women.  So there you have it, women are just as reckless at driving as men.

If you would like to see the full results, then you can find them right here

In other news; Amtrak will soon be allowing passengers to carry guns with them aboard some trains.  Do you have any idea what this means?!?!?!?!?  It means I can finally have the western train shootout I've been wanting to have for so long!  But now I can do it in the style and luxury that is AMTRAK.

1 comment:

  1. ...Why do passengers need guns on a train? Other than a western train shootout of course.

    ReplyDelete